- This policy covers how the Food, Events and Things (FEAT) Ltd. (FEAT) treats personal information that FEAT collects and receives, including information related to your past use of FEAT products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that FEAT does not own or control, or to people that FEAT does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- FEAT collects personal information when you register with this site, when you use FEAT products or services, when you visit FEAT websites and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. FEAT may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, post code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some products and services we may also ask for your address. Once you register with FEAT and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- FEAT automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, FEAT cookie information, and the page you request.
- FEAT uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- FEAT does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-member companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with FEAT. These companies may use your information to help FEAT communicate with you about offers from FEAT. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- FEAT may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- FEAT does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- FEAT advertisers may include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- FEAT works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- FEAT may set and access FEAT cookies on your computer.
- FEAT lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to FEAT's cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- FEAT may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your FEAT account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.