Waysafe linear illuminated marking system has been designed for use in low light or dark applications either internally or externally. It enables the user to mark a direction or hazard.
The portable Waysafe system’s cable is only 5mm in diameter. The cable emits a brilliant Blue/Green light along its entire length. This colour is highlyvisible at night and provides the safety and comfort factors inherent in a clear constant reference point. The product range has been developed specifically to accommodate the requirements for both portable and plug in power. The Waysafe range offers static, directional and flashing indication
There are Four standard illumination colours available, these are:- Blue/Green, Red and Lime Green, Orange
Following years of operational performance within the emergency services sector we are now launching this innovative product to the events sector. Initial feedback has been very good; areas of operation for this product include but are not limited to:
- Queue markers for concerts, directional indication
- cordoning areas of danger such as lakes or moats
- Highlighting First Aid areas,
- For parking cars in fields for events held in the country
- Pyrotechnic guides for competitors at Firework Shows
- Use as guides for night races (athletics in parks etc.)
- Segmenting people at out-door events
- Great for night time weddings and parties
- Decoration for marquees (night event)
Waysafe is the most effective, cost efficient and visibly effective way of marking safe routes or an area of danger.
Illumination lengths; 50m, 100m, 200m, and 300m
Visit www.lineargi.com to learn more about Waysafe